He was not happy about this. So we tried again later.
Ahhh...there's my happy boy!
William did have a few firsts this past month. He rolled over from his tummy to his back for the first time at about 3 weeks old. We're not sure what we think about that! He's also begun smiling a little bit more and ooohhing and awwwing at us a bit. I LOVE those little noises he makes. They are precious!
I have also learned a few things during this first month.
1. If you have a baby boy, you need at least 10 little onesies for them to wear each day. Okay...I'm exaggerating. But just a little bit!
2. Spit up goes EVERYWHERE. I think it's cleaned up, and then I find more of it 10 minutes later in the most bizarre place...like my hair.
3. From now on, I will buy diapers, wipes, onsies, and burp cloths for anyone having a baby shower. And maybe laundry detergent.
I wanted to share some cute gifts we received the other day from my friend Sara. If you know Sara, you know she is a Bama fan. Well...she was so sweet and actually made William a Razorback burp cloth. I LOVE her work.
I love all of these, but I think that tiger is too cute!
Isn't she talented? She made all of these herself. I may be ordering some of my shower gifts from her from now on too! =)
Well...the reason I didn't take a picture of the entire tree is because the bottom half has no ribbon on it. I ran out. I went back to Hobby Lobby last night to get more, and of course they were out. So...I had to spread the ribbon out. I'm sure it's not done correctly, but at least it's done! And I'm happy with it.
I know it's not stylish, but I love using all the old ornaments that I have collected over the years. I have ornaments made by friends in high school and college, ornaments that my Aunt Dana made me, and of course the ornaments my mom has given me over the years. One of my favorites is my "Daisy and Sassy" ornament. They were our pets when I was a little girl. I've been reading about a lot of traditions that other families have, and one of my favorites is to let your children pick out their own ornament each year. (Thanks Hayden!) I want to do that with William as soon as he is old enough.
Blessings to everyone!
William is precious!! Your tree looks really good!!! I am amazed you got it up with a little one! Wish you were closer so you could do mine while I hold William! ha!
ReplyDelete