Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Life Lately...

It has been awhile since I've updated!  We've had a busy month or so...William is still growing and changing daily it seems.  His newest "skill" is to say "da da da da da" over and over again.  I love it and of course Jake loves it.  I'm trying to work with him on "ma ma" but that one hasn't happened yet.  ;)  

One thing William enjoys doing is watching himself in the mirror.  You can see his reaction to himself below.  

William got a 6 month gift from his Great Aunt Dana and Uncle Jason.  A monogrammed monkey towel from Pottery Barn!  We wrap him up in it just about every night!  

We had a play date with our friends Leanna and Enoch from church a while back.  I couldn't wait to see William's reaction to another baby.  He didn't disappoint me!  

We had baby dedication at church on Mother's Day.  Jake's parents were able to come join us for the occasion.  Once again, William loved all the attention he got from his Granny B and Gramps.  

This past weekend, we got to have lunch with my childhood best friend and her family.  It's always so much fun to catch up.  Her little boy is a little bit older than William, and I think William was very entertained watching him run around.  

These pictures were taken on Catie's camera.  I hope our boys will be friends as they grow up. Sweet memories being made already.  

That's about it for now.  Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment