Saturday, July 7, 2012

Watch WD Grow! 8 months...




Happy 8 months WD!!!  I have to laugh when I look at these pictures because I think he looks so different in each one!  He's changed a lot, but I think he just has so many different facial expressions, he sometimes looks like a different kid in each picture!  

Here are a few highlights from this past month:
  • Your hair is getting long and thick!  Daddy and I think you need a haircut soon.
  • You have 8 teeth!
  • You can scoot backwards, roll over both ways, and turn yourself completely around on your belly.  
  • You have started smacking your lips while you are eating.
  • You jump like a crazy man in your jumparoo!  It's so cute and you look so big doing it!
  • Just last night, you got up on your arms and knees.  No crawling yet though.
  • You give mommy and daddy the best slobbery kisses...I love them!!!
  • You love playing with daddy...he makes all kinds of noises at you, eats your tummy, and even turns you upside down, and you think it's the funniest thing ever.  You never laugh so hard as when you are with your daddy.
  • You LOVE applesauce.
And we love you!  Can't believe it's been 8 months since you arrived...looking forward to what all you will learn and discover in month 9!!!






1 comment: