Tuesday, October 15, 2013

And baby makes four!

We are now a family of four!  Hard to believe for me!  Anderson arrived on September 23rd at 7:49 am weighing a whopping 10 pounds and stretching out to 22.5 inches, both of which shocked Jake and I!  We are now adjusting to life as a family of four and have been so thankful for all of the help we have had from our moms.  I have yet to have a day by myself with both boys...that will be coming soon, so keep me in your prayers!  It is going to be an adjustment.  

Here are some pictures from Anderson's birth...


This is the Sunday night before Anderson's birth.  Because Jake and I had to be at the hospital at 5am and because we had both sets of grandparents here, we let the grandparents have the house and Jake and I headed out for our first date since before William was born!  We had a wonderful dinner and then got a hotel room close to the hospital.  William got lots of love from Chewy and Pop and Granny B and Gramps.  He was happy and we were too.  =)



This is one of our first attempt at a picture of our new family of four.  Ha!   William of course noticed the balloon right away when he got to the hospital and there was no getting his attention away from it.  So this is the best picture we could get.  


This is a picture of William meeting Anderson at home for the first time.  He was interested for a minute or two.  =)

Anderson is almost 3.5 weeks old now.  I haven't taken a lot of pictures yet, but hopefully will do a better job as we get into a routine.  For now, I'm just trying to enjoy loving on both of these boys and trying to remember that these days will pass by quickly.  

Blessings!

1 comment:

  1. So sweet!! Can't wait to meet him in person and see you!!

    ReplyDelete