Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Watch Anderson grow! 3 months...






Surprise!  At least that's the word I think of when I see this 3 month picture of Anderson.  If you can't tell, Anderson has lost some hair, which is exactly what happened to his brother about this age.  I didn't even realize he had lost so much until I started going back through pictures last night.  I'm a little late with this post...Anderson is about 3 1/2 months old now.  Here are some things he has been doing lately...


  • He rolled over from his back to his tummy at 14 weeks!  
  • He's getting up once or twice at night and usually goes right back to sleep.  
  • He has the best faces!  I may have said this in the last post, but he has such a sweet smile, and he makes the BEST pouty face I've ever seen.  He really knows how to stick out that bottom lip.  
  • He has been laughing!  We love to hear Anderson laugh!  

These two sweet baby boys keep Jake and I on our toes!  What a blessing they are to our family.  I have so many pictures I want to post from the last few months.  Hopefully I'll find some time to do that soon.  

Blessings!





No comments:

Post a Comment