Thursday, February 13, 2014

Out and About with William and Anderson

A few of my favorite pictures from my cell phone...

Wow!  Life is very busy with two little ones!  William is at school today and Anderson is currently trying to take a nap, so I thought I'd post a few pictures from the last few months.  I am excited to say that I have a new cell phone!  Hopefully the pictures from this phone will look much better than those on my "Where in the World is William" posts.  

 Over Christmas, we had a play date with my childhood best friend and her boys.  Her mom came too.  When we were in high school, our moms taught our Sunday School classes together.  Here they are holding each other's grandsons.  

 And here are our two youngest boys.  Anderson and Nathan are just about a week apart in age.  So cute seeing them try to hold hands!  

I feel like this picture very accurately depicts life at our house these days.   Honestly, we haven't gotten "out and about" too much lately, so typically William is running around in a blur of energy while Anderson is sitting and looking cute.  

My sweet baby...


 At a birthday party for our neighbor...William loved the cow!


My mom got William the movie Cars for Christmas.  This is how we found him watching it.  


Anderson accompanies me to all baby showers these days.  Anderson is hanging out with Ms. Hannah here, which is kind of funny since the hat he is wearing is from the clothing store "Hannah Anderson."  Just had to add that!

No comments:

Post a Comment