Thursday, May 1, 2014

Watch Anderson Grow! 7 months...

Our Anderson is 7 months old!  




I tried to put the sticker on him this month but he immediately grabbed it and started chewing.  So I tried to stick it on the bed, but just couldn't get a good shot where you could see his 7 month sticker.  Oh well.  =)  

A few things about Anderson these days....
  • He is beginning to sit up on his own, although he is still a little wobbly.
  • He has 5 teeth with 1 on the way.  Ouch!
  • He is still getting up several times at night, and all my irritation is melted away as soon as I walk in the room because he usually gets this big grin on his face as soon as he sees me.  
  • He is rolling ALL over the place.
  • He is a talker and he is LOUD!  At church each week they tell me that he talks the entire time.  =)
We love our sweet boy!  He is so soft and cuddly right now...I love this stage!  

Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment