Friday, September 14, 2018

Sara, 35, West TN


Wow!  I haven't blogged in A LONG time, but I'm so excited to participate in Kelly's Korner Singles Day this year!  Kelly has had 12 couples meet and get married through this online event she does each year, so today, I want to share about my beautiful friend Sara!  




Sara and I grew up together.  She is one of my dearest friends, and although we don't communicate as often as we'd like (um...hello life!), she is still one of those people that I know I could call on at any time for any reason!  She's a true lifelong friend!  

Sara is a graduate of Union University and is a full time occupational therapist.  She is AMAZINGLY talented and loves sewing and photography.  Her BAMA lovin' family is pretty awesome too!  I've known her mom and dad for as long as I can remember and they are wonderful people!  Sara loves Jesus, running, and traveling.  She is always on the go doing something fun!  



If you would like to meet my friend Sara, please comment below or, you can email her at littlehud18@hotmail.com.  She has one of the sweetest, most genuine hearts of anyone I've ever known, and you will be blessed to know her!  




No comments:

Post a Comment