Saturday, September 17, 2011

Gift ideas...

Yesterday I got the hostess gifts for my shower last weekend.  I had to share them because they are so cute!  I got them from a website, www.erincondren.com.  If you are looking for adorable gift ideas, this is a great place!  


How could you not love anything that shows up on your front porch in a box this cute?  

I ordered these planners for my hostesses.  They are thick and sturdy!  They are one of those things that I would love to have, but never buy for myself.  




They have each of their family member's names on them.  




They also threw in these cute labels for me!    


Jake and I are off to Baby Basics class today!  Hopefully we will learn something about how to take care of William...since he will be here in about 6 weeks!  Then it's off to the hog game!  (and kettle corn...yum!)  


Blessings!




No comments:

Post a Comment