Tomorrow I will be 36 weeks. Here is a picture from last week at 35 weeks....
He is getting so big! I'm still doing fine at work, but by the time I get home each night, my feet look like watermelons. Guess that's just part of it, but I'm looking forward to being able to wear my normal shoes again! He is still kicking and moving a lot! Sometimes I feel something pointy sticking out on my side...guessing that's an elbow or knee.
We were blessed with our 3rd baby shower this week. Actually...our 3rd and 4th! My team gave me a very nice shower at work on Wednesday afternoon. We got so many nice things once again. And then....all of the second grade students gave me a surprise baby shower on Friday morning. Our students do have big hearts. It was very sweet. I loved watching their faces as I opened a gift they had brought. They loved it and were so proud!
This is my team at school and the wonderful spread of goodies they had prepared for the shower.
Here is the adorable cake. It was made at Shelby Lynn's, which is a bakery here in Springdale. Yum! It was delicious!
Today Jake and I enjoyed watching the hogs come back and beat A&M...seems like a rare moment in Razorback football when we are the one's behind the entire game but end up winning! Then tonight we did some shopping with the gift cards and money we have received at showers. We are going to have a tough time finding places to put all of this stuff. Right now I've got things piling up on my kitchen countertops!
We are going to have to reorganize some kitchen cabinets soon.
30 days til our due date! =)
No comments:
Post a Comment