Wednesday, October 12, 2011

The countdown is on!

A few weeks ago, I was telling everyone that I wanted William to stay put until the last minute possible.  Well...my thoughts have changed.  In the midst of the backaches, swollen feet, and waking up off and on all night, I have decided that he is welcome to come as soon as possible! 




Sorry that the picture is so dark...but if you can't tell...I'm tired.  And this is about 8:45 in the morning! But...I am still very excited and getting more anxious by the day to meet William!  =)  


This past weekend, Jake and I got to head over to the UA to watch the hogs take on Auburn.  Jake's company had a drawing to give away indoor club tickets, and who would've guessed it, but Jake won!  We got to eat free Catfish Hole (if you ever come to Fayetteville, Jake and I will take you...it's so good!) and hang out on the field before the game started and watch the players warm up. We had a good time watching the hogs whip Auburn!  




Hopefully, we'll be posting pictures of our baby boy soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment