I think I mentioned this in my last blog, but my college friends came in for the weekend. They were so sweet to hold William and play with him. He loved all of the attention!
My parents and little sister came in the next weekend. They kept William for us on Saturday night so that Jake and I could enjoy dinner with friends. Don't you love William's frog outfit? Here's another shot of him in it...
Someday he will probably not like me very much for putting him in this outfit and taking these pictures...but I think he's adorable!
This past weekend, Jake's mom came for a visit. We enjoyed her company and she played with William most of the day on Saturday. William just soaks up the attention.
Sometimes he makes the funniest faces....
Jake was able to get a picture of him smiling. We have had the hardest time getting a picture of a smile...but we finally did it!
LOVE that smile!
Poor kid...I'm still trying to learn how to use our camera, so I've been dressing him up and taking lots of pictures. I know he wonders why I keep pointing that big black thing at him! The pictures I took last week weren't that great because we didn't have enough natural lighting...but this one was one of my favorites.
He's getting so big! We are enjoying him more and more each day...his little personality is really starting to come out! We love you William Daniel!
No comments:
Post a Comment