I remember mom, dad and Mary Rachel coming to have lunch with me at Malone's. I got a Palm Pilot that year! That really ages me! My 20's were full of good times, a few hard times, and some crazy times...but the Lord has always been faithful and I am looking forward to what He has in store for our family during my 30's. =)
We have had a busy couple of weeks. My college friends came to town last weekend. It's always great to see these girls...we have a lot of memories that we've made over the years.
We get together once a year or so...I wish so much that we all lived closer! It's always fun to catch up on each other's lives. We're also all teachers...well, at least we have been in the past, so there are always lots of "teaching" stories to share. I am thankful for each of these girls...they have been such blessings in my life.
I also wanted to share some of the pictures I took this week. My parents bought Jake and I a camera for Christmas, and I have just now gotten the time to sit down and try to learn how to use it. I've still got SO much to learn, the thing is so complicated! I would love to learn how to take great pictures...but I've got a lot of work to do. William was such a trooper when I took these. He better get used to it...I'm going to be taking A LOT of pictures of him over the years!
I may have to frame this bottom one. It's one of my favorites! I can't wait to learn more about the settings on my camera. If I ever get the chance to finish the instructional video!
Hopefully I will have some more pictures to post soon. Blessings!
No comments:
Post a Comment