Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Catching Up

I'm sorry that it has been so long since I've updated.  As such I have a bazillion pictures I would like to post, but will try to keep it to a minimum.  William has changed so much just since my last post!  Last Saturday we discovered his first tooth.  We knew something was up, since he couldn't seem to stop drooling.  Sure enough...a little pearly white is peaking out of his bottom gums.  He has also decided that he would prefer to lay on his stomach, since when we lay him on his back he almost immediately rolls over. This presents a problem for us because he tends to spit up all over the place on his stomach.  And then...once he's on his stomach he gets frustrated because he can't go anywhere!  And so the fussing begins.  Poor boy...being a baby is so hard.  ;)  


We've had a busy month of picture taking!  Here are some shots I did in his new pajamas from GROW Boutique.  They were a gift from his great grandparents and are adorable!  Oh...and EVERYTHING goes in his mouth.  






We took a trip this past month to visit all the grandparents.  I took advantage of the opportunity to take some pictures outside.  Love the look on William's face in the first one...he loves his daddy!






We got to go to Garvan Gardens for a walk while we were home...it was beautiful!  Check out the pink tulips...



Hard to believe this was in February...




Love our little family....



William got to "bounce" on the trampoline while we were home too.  If he's anything like his momma...he will LOVE getting to jump on the trampoline.  



We finally got William a bumbo chair...he looks like such a big boy in it!  Ms. Taylor came over to hang out with us on Saturday afternoon and William thought she was funny!  We got some cute shots while she was playing with him...



Last but not least...I wanted to share this cute burp cloth I ordered for a friend at church who is having a baby.  My friend Hannah has a business called Hannah's Happys, so I had her make me one.  




How cute is this?  If you are interested in her work, you can contact her via Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/HannahsHappys.


We SO enjoyed our time at home with our families.  We know that the times have changed...as soon as we pulled into my parent's driveway, my dad ran out of the garage, said "Where's William?", grabbed him, ran back inside and shut the door, leaving Jake and I still in the driveway.  Ha!   And I suppose that's how it should be.  We are so thankful that our families love our little boy so much.     


I hope everyone is well!  Blessings!     

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kelli! I saw your blog on Leanna's blog list today and dropped by to see the cute pictures of William. He is so cute! Jesse did the same thing when he could roll over onto his tummy...he got so fussy because he couldn't go anywhere (or roll back over). Hope you guys are doing well!
    -Allison Covington

    ReplyDelete