Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Watch WD Grow! 4 months...





Good grief...how have we gotten to 4 months???  He looks SO different from that first picture!  He acts so different too!  A few highlights from this past month...



  • He's rolling over to his tummy all the time.  In fact, even though I put him on his back to sleep, usually when I go in his room to check on him at night, he's on his tummy.  
  • He has TWO teeth coming in!
  • He loves to sit in his Bumbo chair.
  • He loves to laugh at Jake...for some reason he can make him laugh a lot easier than I can.  
  • The other day, when I picked him up from the nursery at church, he smiled a big smile!  I will never forget that moment...I could tell he was glad to see me!  Made my day!  

Love this kid!!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment