Monday, April 30, 2012

Chewy and Pop

We had visitors last week!  Chewy and Pop came up for a visit.  I LOVE when the grandparents come to play...and William does too.  We are discovering that William loves to be around other people.  He always seems to brighten up and really tune into what's going on.  Chewy and Pop always give William lots of attention and he just soaks it up. 

While they were here, we ventured out to TWO restaurants (other than the food court) for the the first time since William was born...and he did great!   

Here are a few pictures from their visit...


Pop putting his hat on William...William not knowing what to think about it.  


Pop toting William around the house...





Pop reading William his bedtime stories...although as you can tell it became a little bit more than that!  Pop discovered that William thought it was hilarious if he slammed the book shut, which made a really loud noise.  William laughed and laughed.  Then mommy got to try to put him to bed.  




William enjoying his cereal.  I am feeding him cereal every morning now.  He did a great job eating on this particular morning...I think he was showing off for Chewy and Pop.


Note that there are no pictures of Chewy and William.  Pop had a hard time letting go of the little man...


It was a fun couple of days!  We are looking forward to seeing the other set of grandparents in a couple of weeks!  


Blessings!  



1 comment:

  1. I just found your blog! How did I not know about this?!?! :) I love the pictures of William with your dad. So sweet! Hope to catch up really soon!

    ReplyDelete