Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Grandparents Galore...

We've had a fun couple of weeks with the grandparents!  It began two weekends ago with Granny B and Gramps (Jake's folks) visiting for the weekend.  


It was a beautiful Saturday and we enjoyed taking some pictures outside.  Check out our gorgeous tree.  I LOVE this tree...it's one of my favorite things about our home...


William and his daddy...


After Jake's folks left, we headed out for a family picnic. 




We had fun playing with William and "strolling" him around the park.  

The next week, Chewy and Pop (my parents) came up to keep William while I ran some errands.  


William is most likely thinking about when Chewy will quit reading him the book so that he can put it in his mouth!  


He loves playing with Pop.


Chewy and Pop bought him a swing for their swingset...William seemed to like it!  

On a side note...if you are wondering why my mom is "Chewy,"  it's because her name is Joy and when some of my cousins were little, they couldn't say "Aunt Joy" so they said "Aunt Chewy."  Mary Rachel and I wanted mom and dad to have fun grandparent names, so we decided on Chewy.  It seems to be sticking!  I guess we'll see if William keeps calling her that once he starts talking.  

Blessings!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment